.NET Software Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional .NET Software Developer to join our team in Vancouver.
As a .NET full stack developer we expect you to have a keen interest in the latest iterations of .NET, having deployed services to cloud environments and have good knowledge on networking and databases.
You are also expected to participate in the building and deployment of web apps, taking end-to-end ownership. We also appreciate an ability to dive into new areas and technologies as needed. We believe everyone has the capacity to pick new skills.
Here is a bit more about how this position impacts our organization and the experience/skills to do it:
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Reddit, Lululemon, Shell Oil, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect of You
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET Development with C#
- Relational databases and SQL
- Deploying ASP.NET based web services
Ideally you will also have:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus) or equivalent experience.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
- Experience with “NoSQL” databases such as MongoDB, Apache Cassandra and others.
- Experience with the Apache Kafka ecosystem.
- Experience developing backend services using Java or other technologies.
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Great globally diverse culture
Flexible work-life balance
Ongoing career development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end to end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers.