Senior Front End Engineer - Remote Option
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At BookJane, we believe that a human being's greatest potential becomes unlocked when we do the work that we love. We connect thousands of professional workers to the work they love to do.
We utilize our breakthrough technology to unlock human potential with ease and simplicity. Our award-winning platform allows us to help solve one of Healthcare’s major problems is the shortage of healthcare workers.
What Who Are Looking For:
We’re looking for a driven and motivated Sr. Software Engineer who can help us deliver outstanding technical expertise to the organization. You will be working with teams to develop software that is scalable and follows industry best practices.
What You Will Bring:
• Work with Technical leaders to deliver impactful features to our end users.
• Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in React JS and other front end frameworks.
• Design reusable and modular components, repositories and applications
• A systematic thinker who cares about process
• Someone who values architecting software for testability, whether that’s unit tests, snapshot tests, integration tests or contract based testing
• Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a senior member of the team
What You Must Have:
• BS Computer Science/Computer Engineering
• 5+ years of professional development using modern service and web development technologies and techniques
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
• Proven ability to prototype, ask for feedback, incorporate usage metrics, and iterate quickly
• Knowledge of a variety of frameworks (server side, browser side, desktop etc) as well as high aptitude for diving in and picking up new things]
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment
• Experience and willingness to mentor more junior engineers and help them develop their skills and leadership abilities
• Experience working across teams to deliver highly complex systems at every level.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
• Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through contributions.
• Effectively communicates and builds solid working relationships with team members, stakeholders and business partners.
• Self-motivated with the desire to continually acquire information and develop new skills to enhance job performance.
Proactive, continuously seeking innovative solutions and process improvements.
• ReactJS/Redux, APIs
Nice to Have:
• Experience with nodeJS, Ruby on Rails
• Fullstack development experience with RESTful APIs, CRUD and databases
• Expertise in various software development methodologies and development tools (GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket).
• Knowledge of cybersecurity related issues such as use of open source & vulnerability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World's first award-winning platform that seamlessly connects Healthcare Facilities and Healthcare Professionals.