Customer Success Manager (Product marketing experience required)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a product marketer who loves to interact with customers? Do you enjoy delighting people by showing off solutions they could use? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
Now, imagine this — you get to work directly with fellow product leaders to change the way companies innovate and bring products to market — all from your home office. It is remote work. Pretty great, right?
Customer Success at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about helping customers differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what's possible with our software — from leading demos and answering customer requests to sharing product delivery best practices drawn from personal experience.
Our Customer Success team is growing as fast as our customer base, so we are always searching for talented product marketing managers to join us. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 400,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively guiding sophisticated customers through their Aha! experience via demos, emails, phone, and chat
- Sharing Aha! best practices to set strategy, capture ideas, prioritize work, and create visual roadmaps
- Helping customers integrate Aha! with their existing tools (e.g. development systems)
- Ensuring customers are successful in their trial and signup
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years of experience in a product marketing role at a SaaS company (or equivalent experience)
- Has experience leading or participating in successful software product marketing launches
- Has worked with a product team to introduce new product functionality
- Can describe how their marketing efforts significantly impacted new customer and company growth
- Enjoys working directly with customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a "can do" attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Aha! is the world's #1 roadmap software. Build products customers love.