(CAN) Manager, Market People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Market People Manager develops market HR strategies and influences change to enhance store associate capability, attract, develop talent and inspire engagement so that Walmart Canada can sell products Canadians want at unbeatable prices.
What you'll do...
1. Resolve complex human performance issues in creative and effective ways; applying knowledge across the disciplines of HR, such as Compensation, Performance Management, Organization Effectiveness, Associate Learning and Development, Associate Relations, Leadership Development/Talent Identification, and Strategic
2. Analyze results of the Associate Engagement Survey and proactively partner with Market Leaders and Store Managers on the development, communication, and execution of action plans to drive higher engagement. Monitor Associate engagement and retention levels within a market and make recommendations to address
issues where required.
3. Build, support, monitor and apply an accountability framework that drives results, recognizes individuals and provides feedback on an ongoing basis.
4. Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change caused by organization projects and change efforts.
5. Coach/advise Market Leaders and Store Managers in all areas of Human Resources management and planning, particularly in the areas of talent acquisition/retention, succession planning, associate training and development, associate relations, performance management, strategic workforce planning, HR policies and
compliance, health and safety and compensation in the assigned market.
6. Forecast future conditions, plan for growth, address present and anticipated workforce issues, linking to financials and linking to other People programs that support their goals.
7. Ensure consistent application of policies and process. Across stores in assigned markets, Assess issues and concerns in each store in the market using all relevant data including but, not exclusive to W-Visit, HR Audits, Investigation findings , AOS, and Attrition to partner with Market Leaders and Store Management teams
on building Action plans in response to any identified gaps.
8. Lead, direct, assess, develop and evaluate 4-8 Store People Managers that drive HR programs across their assigned cluster of stores.
Your application has been successfully submitted.