Specialist, Product Management, Loyalty Solutions
Toronto, ON, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Product Management, Loyalty SolutionsSpecialist, Customer Success, Loyalty Solutions
Consumers have more choice than ever before. Mastercard's Loyalty Solutions helps banks and merchants grow and develop loyal customers. The Manager, Customer Success, Loyalty Solutions implements, manages and enhances our loyalty customer relationships and related suite of products and solutions. You will be responsible for seamless Loyalty program management and solution delivery for our customers, along with account growth plans and identifying key opportunities to maximize our revenue potential, working with our global counterparts to localize solutions to the Canadian market, support our product team and manage the customer success team.
- Mastercard Loyalty Solutions (“Loyalty”) works with Mastercard’s banking and merchant partners to improve the value of their customer interactions leading to higher engagement and profitability
- Loyalty has three main solution groups including (1) Rewards which scores loyalty eligible transactions, hosts loyalty balances and provides redemption options; (2) Benefits which provides valuable ancillary options for cardholders or loyalty program members to engage; and (3) Offers which can be personalized or general, limited time or always on, to increase customer engagement, stickiness and spend
- Loyalty is part of Mastercard’s Data & Services group and is the largest team within Mastercard Canada with a unique culture and spirit where anything is possible; it is a rapidly growing part of our overall business and an exciting place to work
- Partner cooperatively in a team environment to support the evolution of loyalty programs in market
- Provide end-to-end project oversight throughout implementation of loyalty projects in market
- Perform project management duties, creating and documenting processes, developing timelines, managing compliance, and supporting risk mitigation with suppliers
- Key customer lead in the delivery of loyalty program management and seamless solution delivery, by anticipating challenges and developing plans to mitigate risk.
- Manage multiple in customer loyalty programs and engagements in market, including regular client discussions and quarterly business reviews in coordination the Issuing and/or Market Development account teams
- Interface with internal and external customers, to effectively communicate and educate on program rules, procedures and best practices
- Support larger team functions related to ensuring customer compliance with Mastercard standards
- Assist with ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-functional support as needed
All About You:
- Project management skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Analytical, investigative and problem solving skills
- Customer service or customer management experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Expert in PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau, Domo, or other comparable business intelligence tools is an asset
- Ability to adapt to changes in a demanding work environment
- Able to understand theory/principles with business impact and apply this understanding in the work environment
- Previous loyalty experience is preferred; credit card experience not required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree requiredDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.