United States Remote
Who Are We?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
The role of a Compensation Analyst is to manage the company’s total rewards programs. You’ll need to quickly develop a thorough understanding of the company’s business initiatives and have a solid understanding of US and international compensation and benefits philosophies and analytics. To be effective in this position you will establish a healthy balance between employee compensation and benefits packages and the company’s financial performance.
Top candidates will be meticulous, have outstanding business acumen, and excel at qualitative compensation and benefit analysis.
*Based in Europe or US*
- Growing and overseeing the company’s total rewards policies and programs focusing on compensation and benefits packages.
- Analyzing positions to ascertain the scope of responsibilities and competencies and benchmarking jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Preparing comparative analysis of market data ensuring internal equity and appropriate leveling of all positions.
- Reviewing a wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure the company's remuneration policies are competitive.
- Providing sound advice to management on position budgeting, compensation ranges, and benefit structures.
- Benchmarking jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Administering global benefit programs - researching employee benefits in similar industries and based on thoughtful and qualitative findings, recommends changes or updates to the company’s existing benefits.
- Conducting focus groups to collect employee feedback on specific issues or topics related to benefits and compensation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in managing total reward programs focused on compensation and benefits packages.
- Extensive knowledge of US domestic and international compensation and benefits philosophies.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research and analysis methods and best practices.
- Outstanding people skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, and time management with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HCM systems; Oracle HCM preferred.
- Manages Complexity
- Decisions Quality
- Communicates Effectively
- Instills Trust
- Business Insight
- Global Perspective
- Organizational Skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.