Public Relations - Seattle
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
This individual would have considerable PR experience and press relationships and would be responsible for public relations for one of Qualtrics' strategic lines of business.
This person would be responsible to:
- Develop PR strategy to create timely, relevant content to drive media coverage, working closely with customers, executives, subject matter experts, and in-house researchers to create compelling content and stories
- Execute on a multi-pronged PR strategy telling the Qualtrics story, promoting original thought leadership, and further establishing the experience management industry
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information, such as press releases, bylines, brochures, and other materials
- Manage relationships with reporters, editors, bloggers, media influencers and media outlets
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communication channels and vehicles
- Evaluate media opportunities, facilitate media interviews, create press releases and other announcements
- Monitor industry and market-related news and events to assess opportunities for rapid response and proactive media outreach
- Evaluate and facilitate speaking opportunities
- Write frequently as well as edit and revise content and press releases
- Work across departments to develop PR strategies for events, campaigns, partnerships, and so on
- Work with Qualtrics leadership to develop their public presence
- Analyze media coverage and develop effective reporting on the impact of media coverage and relations
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related field
- 10+ years of experience in public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven media relations skills and well-developed network of relationships with top-tier business media
- Proven writing skills and a strong track record of developing written content
- Extensive experience working at a PR agency leading media outreach efforts
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build technology that closes experience gaps