Product Manager - Cloud Security
Vancouver, BC, Canada
What You'll Do
Cisco Umbrella is a secure internet gateway that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go. We are now building on our cloud infrastructure to provide remote access to applications wherever the user and application reside. Because it’s built into the foundation of the internet, Umbrella delivers complete transparency into internet activity across all locations, devices, and users. Because Umbrella is delivered from the cloud, it is the easiest way to protect every user in minutes.
As a Product Manager, you will define the product features and requirements and ensure it is tuned to the market and to Cisco Umbrella customers. You will work directly with external and internal clients to identify requirements and present innovative solutions. In addition to conducting competitive analysis, you will broker and facilitate product decisions by producing case studies and white papers.
Who You'll Work With
We’re a group of engineers, technologists, designers building products that are simple to use and easy to run. Working at Cisco on the Umbrella team means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people who are determined to disrupt the security industry with endless innovation, premier research, and outstanding products and services.
Who You Are
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or another engineering/technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of PM experience or related role
- Domain expertise in SaaS, firewall, and/or network security
- Experience working with agile development teams is a plus
- Good understanding of operational aspects of delivering large scale service experiences
- Passion for modern UX methodologies and web design practices
- Hands-on nature with a strong interest in technology product
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction
- Technical depth to expertly present in front of audiences of all sizes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.