Talent Acquisition Partner - HR4HR - Los Angeles
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to, "Inspire creativity and bring joy." TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
About Our Team
Great companies are built on great products, but great products are developed and brought to the market by great people. At TikTok, there is nothing more important to promote the rapid worldwide growth of the organization than hiring the industry's best talent. As a member of the Global HR4HR team, your role in Talent Acquisition has a profound impact on a mission critical aspect of the organization's development. Your work in HR4HR will leave a deep and lasting footprint as you help build a best-in-class HR function for the world's next elite Internet company.
1. Work closely with Hiring Managers and other senior stakeholders to ensure our People strategy is fully aligned with our business strategy.
2. Leverage established networks to attract diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
3. Provide a high-touch experience for every candidate from application to offer; evaluate skill level and culture fit, and drive the interview process end-to-end from intake meeting to closing.
4. Strong HR fundamentals, ideally in a global, matrixed organization.
5. Lead or participate in projects to support the development of our talent acquisition function.
1. Bachelor degree or higher, with preference in Human resources or Business management
2. 8+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, ideally from the Internet/hi-tech industry.
3. A track record of high-performance, and success working in a fast moving environment.
4. Self-motivated, resilient, excellent learning agility, and a sincere passion for talent acquisition.
5. Experience working on global teams across multiple time zones.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.