Technical Product Specialist Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Product Technical Specialist Intern will be supporting the growth of our Small & Medium Business advertising solutions. This highly organized and technical professional is a hands-on problem solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This person will work across our cross-functional teams and will be the technical expert for our TikTok ad products.
This role will be key to analyzing customer challenges and product performance trends to formulate the direction of our product strategy and processes.
- Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting services to support our Small Business customers
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Management teams to understand product specifications in order to solve technical challenges for clients
- Diagnose technical problems for clients and work with Product Management for resolution
- Build robust processes, systems, tools/solutions, workflow optimization, and automation to increase operational efficiency and productivity
- Support Product Marketing team through bug resolution and answering technical and operational questions from sales and customers
- Collect, analyze, and summarize product technical issues and pain points to recommend product enhancements
- Provide detailed technical documentation for products to be serviced
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Great customer service skills with experience working with both internal and external partners/customers
- Strong operations skills with ability to define process improvements
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
- Data analysis experience; experience providing insights from many different data sources
- MS, MIS, Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in tech products and/or ad technologies
- Knowledge of publisher, advertising market or online ads landscape
- Aptitude for technical design; can pick up technical concepts quickly and learn when it is appropriate to apply them
- Ability to summarize findings in a concisely for leadership audience
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.