Manager, Media Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Manager, Media Partnerships is responsible for the growth, diversification, and overall health of the entire media/brand landscape on TikTok. This role does not involve much day-to-day account management, rather it is focused on generating and executing on larger team/org strategy. The Manager's remit will be to establish a flourishing media/brand ecosystem through efficient tools, scaled monetization opportunities, and ironclad relationships with all levels of partners.
This role requires a passion for media, creativity and technology. The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter who is excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for individuals who are flexible, can find solutions to ambiguous problems, be resourceful and bring positivity to the work environment.
- Lead acquisition strategy, outreach, onboarding, and partner management efforts with all non-music entertainment celebrities on the TikTok platform
- Continually analyze and evaluate new opportunities and media trends in order to maintain TikTok's status as a platform of innovation.
- Oversee a portfolio of media publishers & next generations partners, providing high-touch relationship management through the communication of content best practices, personalized content strategy
- Negotiate and execute content partnership agreements to maximize high impact onboarding, optimizing for posting consistency and long-term retention
- Approve KPIs and ensure alignment across each individual vertical.
- This person will be responsible for both proactive and reactive onboarding efforts, building programs to support our media partner community and helping to advise them on content strategy to help grow their presence on platform.
- Represent TikTok Media Partnerships internally and externally
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- 10+ years experience working with media partners, next generation and creators
- Deep understanding of the Canadian landscape across publishers, talent and the television & film landscape
- Strong relationships across the media landscape, with a demonstrated ability to persuasively influence publishers toward partnership
- Experience managing high level relationships with the entertainment industry partners (networks, talent agencies, management companies, publicity firms, etc)
- Digital media industry expertise, with an understanding of digital video and social platforms
- An unwavering passion for social media, popular culture, entertainment and television
- Strong negotiation and deal-making skills
- Ability to work independently to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority projects
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented
- Experience developing and managing strategic partnerships with senior level executives
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.