Creator Monetization, Content Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video, with global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has seen explosive growth in 2019 and we're growing faster in 2020! This high speed role requires a great deal of complex problem-solving across time zones, and tireless entrepreneurial spirit. You will be shaping the landscape of Content Partnerships at TikTok - specifically through the lens of creator monetization - and our ideal candidate is a proven leader, able to find solutions and create opportunities in the most entrepreneurial ways possible. We are largely unencumbered by red tape, but building process is a critical step towards scale; TikTok thrives when building structures that empower ongoing, sustainable rapid growth.
As Creator Monetization Lead on the Content Partnerships team at TikTok, you'll drive strategic planning and revenue optimization with the business unit serving our most important constituents: TikTok creators. You will focus on monetization, helping creators build their businesses and brands. You will be responsible for developing insights to inform product strategy and building business plans for our newest monetization products that give creators more ways to make a living on TikTok, bringing new products to market, developing key creator monetization messaging, and maintaining a disciplined approach to measurement and tracking against key metrics. Your core KPI will be benchmarking - and ultimately increasing - Revenue Per Partner (RPP). Through close collaboration with the finance, sales, data, creator marketing, and product teams, you will deepen engagement between TikTok and its partners, driving creator success through meaningful business growth on our platform.
- Establish TikTok as an industry leader and essential monetization vehicle for Partners (media publishers, creators, and public figures)
- Build a centralized reporting function to track and measure Partner revenue
- Work across Business Development, Product, Finance and Global Business Solutions teams to synthesize monetization growth for Partners
- Lead the development of overall creator monetization strategy for Partners
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize feedback from Partners, identify key issues and solve them with relevant teams
- Become an expert in the support experience for Partners on TikTok by gaining a solid understanding of all major systems, protocols, and industry expectations
- Find and investigate new ways of monetizing Partners on TikTok platform
- Proactively anticipate and solve monetization problems and provide solutions to challenges that both Partners and our team face on a regular basis
- Serve as a key monetization product point of contact for TikTok media sales, joining recurring cross-functional team meetings and maintaining expertise in TikTok product experiences for Partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams to manage multiple complex projects and launch scaled monetization products and business solutions that address TikTok Partner experience, workflow, and revenue growth opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience; masters degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience across online operations, product management, finance, creator partnerships and/or data & analytics
- Able to thinking strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Excels in financial and operational model building, with specific focus on tracking cross-functional activity and synthesizing into clear and singular workstreams
- Proven experience influencing others without having positional authority
- Ability to utilize creator research and data to drive actionable insights that inform revenue strategy, product development, and improve the user experience
- Skilled in coalition building amongst internal stakeholders; ability to build strong, collaborative partnerships with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly grasp product features and financial reports, quickly translating those into succinct, accurate, high quality deliverables like use cases, tutorials and marketing materials
- Strong external communicator, able to convey complex product and business solutions to creators and their representatives
- Experience leading and developing high-performing teams
Your application has been successfully submitted.