Account Manager- Toronto
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Toronto, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We have an opening for a customer service, detail-oriented Account Manager. We are looking for someone with media experience that will work hand in hand with the sales team. The Account Manager will be a crucial member of a growing team that will support sales in meeting its objectives and providing best in class customer service to clients, both internal and external. This role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Account Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, and the ability to provide custom solutions for advertisers leveraging our unique ad product suite.
1. Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes
2. Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
3. Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results
4. Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
5. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings
6. Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy
7. Support and work with the sales team on pre-sale research and pitch
8. Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team
9. Work to manage custom programs or sponsorships with other departments internally and lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered on time
10. Kick-off campaign with clients and manage all timelines, assets and opportunities for optimization
11. Assist Ad Operations with running weekly or ad hoc reports for campaigns & clients
12. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TikTok’s features and ad units
13. Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
14. Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
15. Proactively lead product update discussions, educate brands and agencies on TikTok’s new and existing products, and advise on best practices to drive optimal performance and groundbreaking campaigns
1. At least 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing -- biddable network experience a plus
2. Experience managing branding advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges
3. Experience helping clients execute custom branded campaigns
4. Excellent collaboration skills
5. Able to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve quickly and through the proper escalation process
6. Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
7. Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
8. Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams is a big plus
9. Experience in performance advertising in a role where you managed significant complexity and scaling challenges.
10. Experience in campaign management and set up
11. Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
12. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Keynote knowledge a plus.
13. Experience with ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOAT)
14. High attention to detail and very organized
15. Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking
16. Have a passion for TikTok
1. Diversity Statement:
1. TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
2. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.