benefits manager, programs- Seattle OR Remote
Seattle, WA, USA Remote
Now Brewing – Benefits manager, programs! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
We are looking for a results-oriented, motivated, innovator looking to grow their career while they grow our benefits programs! This role will drive continuous improvement and operational excellence working alongside an internal team and through outsourced vendors. This position plays a key role in delivering a world-class partner experience by creating and maximizing partner benefits.
As a Program Manager, Benefits, you will…
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities with outsourced vendors and benefits programs.
- Manage, implement, and communicate about a diverse array of innovative benefits programs.
- Support an exceptional partner experience.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Enthusiasm, innovation and creativity in benefits
- 3+ years of experience owning vendor programs within medical, dental, vision benefits
- 3+ years of expertise with traditional benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- A drive to grow their program management skills
- Demonstrated strong vendor/administrator management skills
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent results in managing multiple programs
- Passion to help partners
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.