HR Business Partner, Evenings
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Are you an HR leader that is adventurous, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers?
Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business?
Are you passionate about changing customers' lives for the better? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner I, NACF in our Worldwide Operations HR team!
This role will partner with business leaders to implement and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team.
To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
Additionally, successful candidates will demonstrate:
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
· Solutions focused and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
· Effective internal and external customer service focus
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· Bias for action, stellar work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
· Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
· Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Success in this role will require influential partnership with associates, managers, and senior management within the organization to execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
· Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
· 3+ years human resource business partner experience
· Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
· Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
· Master's Degree or MBA in HRM preferred
· Proficiency with HRIS System
· Human Resources experience with Fortune 500 companies supporting 250-500 or more associates
*Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including holidays, nights and weekends is needed for this role.
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.