Senior User Experience Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Recruiting Engine User Experience team is reinventing how millions join Amazon and thrive in their work lives. We help create products and experiences for employees throughout their career at Amazon: from seasoned industry veterans looking for their next adventure, to new junior talent looking to make their mark on the world. Our customers are every single Amazon employee, plus those looking to join us–including you!
As a Sr. UX Designer you will be a UX thought leader as we design and build tools to help both candidates and employees. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a team of researchers, product managers, software development engineers, design technologists, and UX PMs.
If you are a candidate who is passionate about user experience, and likes to work with a team of like minded people, this may be the role for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead UX design for at least one product/ area.
- Communicate your designs to product partners.
- Follow a user centered design process: partnering with a user researcher
- Participate in design reviews and mentor more junior designers
- Partner with PM and engineers
- This role requires fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, user experience principles and techniques.
-this role requires excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· 6+ years of design experience
· An available online portfolio
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps.
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows for technical customers. ·
- Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute programs that are strategic in nature. ·
- Experience owning large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently.
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, or similar.
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates experience creating innovative user-centered design solutions
- Experience creating compelling visual experiences for novel user interfaces
- Experience with Agile processes and partnering with technical product management and developers for design implementation
- Experience designing for multiple platforms such as mobile, multimodal, TV, web and virtual reality
- Ability to navigate ambiguity to drive the design cycle and multitask in an fast-paced environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company.