Undergraduate Inbound Marketing Intern (Summer) (Remote - USA)
United States Remote
Undergraduate Inbound Marketing Intern (Summer)
Remote - USA
Are you passionate about doing great work? Do you have unique perspectives that could help us become a better team? Do you want to enjoy coming into work every day? Then you might be a great fit for the summer internship on HubSpot's Marketing Team!
HubSpot puts customers at the forefront of everything we do. The work that our marketing team does has a dramatic impact on the lives of our customers around the globe; and our interns have the opportunity to have the same significant impact. Specifically, you'll have the chance to join one of our primary marketing groups as a key contributor for the summer. Successful candidates are analytical, creative, passionate, intellectually curious and have a hunger for growth.
This internship runs June-August 2021 as a full-time, paid position.
This internship is your opportunity to explore the life of a marketer at HubSpot. In fact, our best interns never consider themselves as “interns” at all! We want independent thinkers who are prepared to take on serious responsibilities. This internship is a major learning experience on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth company and we’ll provide the knowledge and well-rounded skill set that you’d need in a future full-time role.
As an intern, you will join one of our marketing groups as an individual contributor AND work collaboratively with other interns across the Marketing team on a business project. What type of work might you do? Check out our dynamic marketing teams below:
- Global Go-To-Market Team - We execute on global marketing campaigns and analyze the results to determine effectiveness and success. Made up of a number of different teams, we think about how to strategically move metrics like usage and revenue. You would learn how a flywheel business works and how and why customers fuel a flywheel company, and how to run targeted marketing campaigns to customers and agency partners alike. This is also the team where we’re transforming the HubSpot business to become a platform based company.
- Brand & Editorial team - Made up of our Editorial, Product Marketing, Creative and Academy teams, we help inform the world about HubSpot through editorial channels and product education. We work on content creation and analysis to prep product launches for both external audiences (prospects, analysts) and internally to fellow HubSpotters (sales, customer success, support).
- Acquisition Team - We think about acquiring new customers through various channels and running experiments to maximize effectiveness for each distribution channel. “How can we grow our audience through strategic lead generation initiatives?”, for instance.
- INBOUND Team - We own the planning and execution for our annual INBOUND event. Each year INBOUND celebrates the helpful, human side of doing business, bringing together thousands (24k+ in 2019) of the world’s leading business-minded professionals for a week of learning, inspiration and networking.
So … what might you do during an internship at HubSpot? We discover that fit during the interview process. We'll ask you questions to get a sense for your current skills and interests. From there we'll match your superpowers with the team where we think you will excel and learn the most at HubSpot.
Additionally, throughout the summer, we’ll offer:
- Executive Lunch & Learns
- Professional development
- Intern social opportunities
- Personal mentorship and coaching
Individuals that are interested in full time opportunities within HubSpot’s Marketing team following their internship are able to be evaluated for the team’s entry level role, our HubSpot Marketing Associate Program.
Curious if you're a fit? Here are some of the skill sets that some of our teams look for:
- Marketing excites you and you want to learn more.
- You love to write.
- You are analytical and have a thing for data.
- You are ambitious and you work hard.
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- You are a do-er who loves fast-paced environments.
- You have HEART; at HubSpot, we look for candidates that are: Humble, Empathy, Adaptable, Remarkable & Transparent
- You bring well rounded & diverse knowledge and experience to the table.
- Commitment to growing your leadership skills.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student, through August 2021.
- Thoughtfully written cover letter
- Optional: links to any relevant social media, digital content, or portfolio
- Full-time availability (remote) from June to August 2021
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as the 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. We build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through our core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe remotely and in our offices. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
Your application has been successfully submitted.