QA Analyst III
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Through pragmatic testing practices, Mailchimp’s Quality Assurance team helps build high-quality software by ensuring our products are reliable, delightful to use, and helpful to our customers’ growing businesses. We thrive on curiosity, growth and innovation. And we're looking for a QA Analyst to join the team.
What you'll do here:
- Work with software engineers, designers, and product leads to help establish Mailchimp’s product roadmap and goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout design, development, and release process
- Write user-focused test plans and test cases for product release
- Document features for testing teammates, support agents, and cross-functional groups
- Educate QA teammates on recently released features, experiments you’ve tried in testing, and upcoming releases
- Communicate testing success and sticking points to product leads during release process
- Investigate support tickets and user research for insight into day-to-day use of MailChimp, and integrate findings into testing
- Work with QA Automation Engineers to identify areas of apps that benefit from automated testing and help prioritize the backlog of scripted tests
- Facilitate manual testing
- Aggregate test results from manual testing, automated testing, and offshore testing into reports to be shared cross-functionally
We'd love to talk to you if:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to use data and user knowledge to influence change cross-functionally
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong research skills, including ability to understand user experience and fit it into testing
- A strong understanding of modern testing practices
- Ability to adapt priorities on the fly based on emerging needs for users and the cross-functional team
- Proficiency in Google Apps or Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, or similar ticketing systems
- Familiarity with browser based development tools and GitHub
- Bonus points experience testing mobile applications and integrating automation tests writing with manual exploration
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We love Vancouver and are happy to have a small but growing office outside of the downtown core in Mount Pleasant (a 10 minute walk from the Main Street–Science World Skytrain station). If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make big moves with the smarter all-in-one Marketing Platform built for growing businesses.