DE&I Program Manager (Contract)
United States Remote
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a DE&I Program Manager (Contract), in collaboration with the Director, DE&I and the DE&I team, you will work closely with multiple cross-functional partners to find, grow and keep top diverse talent across the organization. We are seeking a team-oriented and collaborative professional with a consultative mind-set and a passion for diversity, equity and inclusion. Key to this role is the ability to move fast, be responsive, navigate ambiguity, and make an impact. This is a roll-up your sleeves and build from the ground up assignment.
What you'll do:
- Provide strategic guidance and day-to-day partnership to Business Employee Resource Groups (BERG) and their leaders
- Build relationships with BERG leads, executive sponsors and other key stakeholders to ensure comprehension and alignment to DE&I strategy
- Develop educational material and create community discussion and engagement opportunities for BERGs (Business Employee Resource Groups)
- Collaborate with Employee Resource Group leadership, Learning & Development and HR Business Partners to develop and execute strategies for retention, engagement and promotion of diverse talent
- Partner with internal teams to drive awareness of the organization’s BERGs
- Research and recommend external partnerships, events, and tools that deliver impact and support our talent strategies
- Build relationships and execute programming with internal teams and external organizations focused on empowering underrepresented groups
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop and implement short and long-term recruiting objectives and strategies to attract and hire diverse talent
- Define metrics for measuring the effectiveness of diversity initiatives implemented, and report progress to stakeholders
- Use influence to drive engagement and accountability across partners
- Provide relevant data, analysis and recommendations to guide decision-making related to strategic recruitment and retention efforts.
- Facilitate DE&I trainings for in-tact teams within assigned client groups
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of related Diversity, Equity, Inclusion or Belonging experience
- You have 7+ years of experience in culture, recruitment, talent management, project management, strategic operations or other HR related field
- You're experienced in designing data-driven programs
- You have experience developing and facilitating DE&I training
- You have experience building and/or managing internal employee resource groups (ERGs)
- You have demonstrated research and data analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project management or consulting experience
- People Management Experience
- The ability to work cross functionally and build relationships with clients and partners
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple locations/client groups
- You are a self-starter
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.