Senior Technical Sourcer (Remote - US)
United States Remote
Senior Technical Sourcer
Remote US, Atlanta, Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life's not about a job, it's about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we'll do what's right (not what's easy) to serve the public conversation.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will build and execute sourcing strategies to identify and attract diverse candidates for our technical client groups. You act as a Talent Advisor to your Recruiting Partners and Hiring Managers. You will engage with prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, interests and motivations. You will measure the impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven manner to drive recruiting process improvement.
- You source passive talent using a diversity of tools and maintain a consistent quality pipeline.
- You utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify diverse talent.
- You are skilled at boolean searches, and use recruiting tools to identify passive candidates. You consistently maintain a high-volume, quality and diverse candidate pipeline that results in hires every quarter.
- You understand the importance of data integrity and following internal processes. You maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS.
- You build strong client relationships with internal stakeholders by attending Hiring Manager syncs and providing insight/guidance around things such as: interview best practices, ways to increase the pipeline, attract talent, and improve interview success rate.
- You invest in every candidate and prioritize candidate experience. You conduct candidate interviews and seek to understand their motivations.
- 6+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required.
- Experience recruiting either in-house or at an agency.
- Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with diverse talent
- 4+ years of client interaction experience, including working with Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress.
A few other things we value:
Challenge - Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive as a Talent Advisor.
Diversity - Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Work, Life, Balance - We work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will interview with 5-10 people via a video conference call.
Your application has been successfully submitted.