Senior Relationship Manager, Future Forum
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Slack is seeking an experienced Senior Relationship Manager to work closely with executives at some of the largest enterprise companies to understand their needs, their business challenges, and manage their participation in Future Forum events and community.
Future Forum, a consortium backed by Slack, is dedicated to the proposition that companies who align and equip their knowledge workers the best will win. That thoughtful deliberations and discourse, sharing of insights, and mutual dissatisfaction with the status quo will help us all lead a revolution to a better way to work.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for managing executive relationships in the forum, moderating participation and outreach, and fostering a collaborative and productive environment for all participants, resulting in engagement and high NPS.
- You will build the CRM capabilities for the Forum, utilizing existing and as needed new tools and technologies to manage and scale relationships across thousands of participating executives and organizations.
- You will maintain high levels of engagement for participants, synthesizing feedback and identifying common themes and new opportunities that will feed into our content creation and partnership programs.
- You will facilitate connections between participants and content contributors by identifying needs and matching solutions or expertise.
- You will contribute to the creation of the forum as a key team member.
- You will partner with the Slack sales and customer success organization to ensure the best experience for customers and prospects.
What you should have
- 10+ years relevant work experience in customer or partner-facing roles like customer success, partner management, analyst relations, account management or strategic consulting. SaaS company experience preferred.
- Strong relationship management skills and experience managing C-suite relationships.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation and experience launching and managing technology tools and basic systems integrations.
- Passionate about the future of work, especially about unlocking people’s potential and inspiring leaders by leveraging technology.
- Tolerance for ambiguity that comes in working on an early stage venture with big ideas but limited structure and many potential paths to success.
- Talent mediating conflicting interests and bringing people together to work on complex issues.
- Collaboration skills, a willingness to roll up your sleeves and contribute to an early stage venture where roles and responsibilities aren’t always clear.
- You have a passion for building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, business partners and analysts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re on a mission to make working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive — for everyone.