Senior Product Manager, Plus B2B (EST Time Zone) (Remote - US or Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
The Shopify Plus team is making complex commerce simple for the fastest growing, most innovative brands in the world. We help companies like Allbirds, FashionNova, Purple Mattress, GymShark, Rebecca Minkoff, P&G, Kanye West, and Kylie Cosmetics power their commerce dreams. We believe customers should love their commerce platform, and we’re in hyper-growth mode.
This is an absolutely pivotal moment for Plus' B2B team. Today, Shopify is the easiest way for over a million merchants to sell to consumers online. Tomorrow, we help unlock the next level of opportunity for our merchants: selling their products to businesses.
As a Senior Product Manager you will own an important product area, executing on our vision to deliver an exceptional experience for B2B merchants. Our solution will help merchants run and grow their B2B business on a single easy-to-use platform, right alongside their consumer business, without sacrificing customer experience. You will work on solving the most complex and interesting challenges in commerce today.
What will you do?
- Identifying customer problems and business opportunity areas and turning those insights into products that delight merchants and their customers
- Owning one or more B2B commerce product areas from problem space to launch, with responsibility for the conception, build, launch and iteration cycle of the product
- Developing and championing your vision and roadmap with leadership, stakeholders in our group, on other product teams, and with external customers and partners
- Helping define and guiding long term product strategy and innovation for Plus B2B
- Collaborating with design, development, research, marketing, and merchants.
- Managing expectations of internal and external customers by prioritizing, and championing, your product requirements and vision
- Mentoring junior product team members, and helping recruit new Shopifolk
What do you have experience with?
- Multiple years of experience successfully managing, shipping, and owning results on multiple, large scale software products
- Listening to customers empathetically, from small businesses through to enterprises
- Using behavioural data and customer research to make great product decisions quickly
- Shipping excellence, getting outcomes, and making an impact on the business
- Product management craft mastery, keen product intuition, and thought leadership
- Prioritization that shows accountability to making decisions while working cross-functionally and effectively with a multitude of stakeholders
- Assessing risk and return on investment to make tradeoff decisions on your roadmap
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our 2019 Sustainability Report to learn more about Shopify's commitments.
This posting will close on Friday October 30 at 3pm Eastern Time. You can expect to hear back from us within 3 weeks of this date, after we've had time to review all of the applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making commerce better for everyone - remotely 💚