Senior Product Manager, Retail Analytics (EST) (Remote - US or Canada)
About the role
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by design. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
Preferred Time Zone: EST
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and offline. With 1M+ merchants in more than 175 different countries and the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the Retail analytics team whose mission is to provide insights and reports that empower retail merchants to make informed business decisions and grow their business. They’ll work within Shopify’s Retail team which provides hardware and software solutions to support merchants selling their products in a retail/brick and mortar store.
Product Managers are the glue that unites all aspects of a product under a single, cohesive vision. Are you passionate about product management? Have you taken successful products to market? Have you established a track record of delivering consistent product offerings at scale? We want to learn more about you!
You should have:
- Hands-on experience delivering user-centric analytics features or products
- Experience building Mobile and Web products
- A genuine excitement for solving merchant problems
- Strong written communication skills; should be able to clearly communicate and get buy-in from stakeholders, peers, developers, etc.
- An ability to define and prioritize initiatives, while working cross-functionally and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Empathy for the user and use data to inform product decisions
- Experience collaborating and communicating with teams like: designers, developers, marketers, data scientists, and researchers
- A strong bias for action; should be ready to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience working in some facet of the Retail industry
Please note that this posting will close on October 30, 2020 at noon (EST).
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our 2019 Sustainability Report to learn more about Shopify's commitments.
Your application has been successfully submitted.