Business Insights - Technical Leader
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Lead a data engineering team on multiple pursuits across Cisco leveraging product telemetry
- Engage with senior engineering, CX leadership across Cisco
- Partner with Customer Success Insights leadership to deliver analyses that drive improved Customer Success motions.
- Your team will
- develop and maintain data pipelines by assembling large, complex data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Build scalable data APIs by ensuring data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Partner closely with product management to identify, scope, estimate work effort
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modelling
- Support the building of machine learning, data platforms, and infrastructure required for optimal data extraction, transformations, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Identify and implement process improvements including automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery
Who you are:
- 8+ years in leadership
- 12+ years in designing, developing, and deploying data pipelines
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Deep technical and analytical expertise in building data solutions
- Extensive experience with SQL required, with knowledge of Snowflake, and Oracle
- Hands on experience in implementing data solution using Python or other scripting language
- Hands on experience in building ELT and ETL solutions using data transformation and orchestration tools like Pentaho PDI, Apache Nifi, Stitch, Dagster etc.
- Hands on experience in building Data APIs
- Experience with DataOps workflows and tools like GitHub and code deployment tools like Jenkins
- Familiarity with Data Cataloging and Visualization
- Familiarity with AI/ML Solution
- Familiarity with Teradata, HANA, and Salesforce APIs, Data Build Tool
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
Your application has been successfully submitted.