Sr. PMO Manager : Supply Chain Transformation
What You'll Do
The Senior PMO Manager will lead a team of program managers that support the transformation journey of the Cisco Supply Chain. You would be working with the company that has the #1 supply chain in the world (Gartner) with its growth, strength in environment, social and corporate governance, and recognition of leadership in community. Additionally, Cisco has an unparalleled culture and year after year is ranked world’s #1 best place to work according to www.greatplacetowork.com. No matter how you look at it, Cisco is an outstanding place to grow your career and make a difference.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of program managers to deliver large scale supply chain transformation initiatives
- Establish strong relationship, influence and maintain engagement with functions outside of SCO including OneX (Operations) portfolio and program management team
- Operates strategically and tactically to deliver on projects/programs managed by the team that are very complex in nature
- Coordinate PMO resources across teams, work they are doing, and projects
- Lead the change the business portfolio processes and governance
- Support Operating and Steering Committee meetings and communications
- Ability to navigate thru ambiguity and be comfortable leading, influencing and managing large group of stakeholders
Who You'll Work With
The Supply Chain Transformation (SCT) team is chartered to architect and build the supply chain of the future. The SCT team comprises of many close teams and is designed to set the supply chain strategy, craft and drive the target business architecture supported by the respective data strategy, and to deliver business outcomes through detailed program execution. This team works very multi-functionally across all tracks within Supply Chain and externally to other corporate functions to advance the transformation capabilities of Cisco and our customers.
Who You Are
You are self-motivated and thrive while working in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to think strategically, understand the big picture and connect the dots between strategy and operational priorities, as well as translate the strategy into effective execution and tangible outcomes. You possess good interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrate a demonstrable ability to influence and work multi-functionally and strategically across all levels of an organization. This role requires a good attention to detail and must be held by a quick learner who can adapt to changes in timeframes, people, and situations with ease who remains calm under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) in a relevant field/area.
- Previous experience leading large scale supply chain transformation PMO
- Experience designing PMO governance and processes
- Expert proficiency in communication and facilitation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both at a working and executive level.
- Excellent time management and planning skills with the ability to shift priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate, and enable the facilitation of business outcomes.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, and certification in these practices is a plus.
- Results focused with an attention to responsiveness and accountability.
- High energy with ability to motivate and encourage team members.
- Bold, creative, self-starter
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
Your application has been successfully submitted.