Workforce Planning Tech Lead - Menlo Park, CA
The Workforce Strategy organization within People Analytics and Workforce Strategy (PAWS) supports all business functions by building and scaling solutions that guide Meta’s workforce strategy. The Workforce Planning team is a part of the Workforce Strategy organization that works with stakeholders across the company to manage headcount planning, headcount allocations and position management. On Workforce Planning you will see a direct link between your work and the impact on company growth. We are looking for someone with a strong technical background for driving an automation strategy by delivering tools and models to support our mission. The candidate would help design the products and provide recommendations on the most optimal and scalable solutions. An ideal candidate will have hands-on experiences in scripting, prototyping, dashboarding etc. needed to convert automation vision into solutions. The candidate must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment, handle ambiguity, and be flexible in their approach to problem solving. This is a full-time position reporting to the manager of Workforce Strategy Planning.
Workforce Planning Tech Lead Responsibilities
- Use technical lens to influence the evolution and scale of Meta’s headcount planning and headcount management process
- Lead end-to-end automation projects from ideation to prototyping to completion and quality testing with a focus on scalability and ease of use
- Champion business partners mission by leading strategic discussions, decisions and roadmapping to align with our automation strategy
- Work with the team to provide ongoing support to run the automated solutions in an optimized manner
- Advise and educate business stakeholders on tools and models that can be leveraged to improve processes
- Facilitate regular meetings to ensure alignment on deliverables, timelines and share status updates
- Create presentations and recommendations using data and insights
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SQL, ETL, Python
- 5+ years of experience in building tools and models to solve complex business problems
- 5+ years of experience in creating visualizations and building dashboards
- Familiarity with metrics development and insights generation utilizing data analysis
- Understanding of or experience in building RPA solutions
- Knowledge of HRIS (Workday) and Salesforce will be a strong advantage
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $124,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.