Designer - Awards, Apple TV+ Marketing
Posted: Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the detailed development and execution of extraordinary communications. The role of Designer - Awards has a focus on marketing in the film and television awards space, actively engaging in awards creative development and design concepts for original campaigns. The right candidate has strong design skills and a passion for typography, photography, and entertainment. Working with the other Apple TV+ Awards team members, you will ensure that all work delivers to Apple standards of excellence.
- Minimum of 5 years design experience in the mediums of print, advertising, conceptual campaigns, branding, photography, and digital media.
- Experience working on entertainment awards campaigns a strong plus.
- Shown ability to develop and guide thoughtful, meaningful, provocative creative with an extraordinary eye for detail.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Apple Keynote.
- Highly collaborative, with strong communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Adept in time management and organization within a dynamic environment.
- Help execute the creative development of Apple TV+ film and television awards marketing and design, following the lead of the Creative Director and other Awards team members.
- Help manage the development of original imagery for film and television award materials, including building and coordinating Keynote presentations.
- Develop design concepts, media deliverables, promotional materials, and tactical executions.
- Develop and revise comp explorations, review proofs, and build and/or approve mechanicals.
- Engage with and contribute to creative campaign brainstorming.
- Discuss and review work with internal team members to ensure it is on strategy and aligned with other campaign creative.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent
Your application has been successfully submitted.