Posted: Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it!
At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
The Marcom Data Science team embeds intelligence across Marcom teams to enable creation of amazing customer experiences.
As a Sr. Data Analyst in this team, you would lead high impact analytics projects ranging from finding insights via data exploration and creating keynotes to present those insights to the partners. You will also be crafting reusable dashboards and using fundamental machine learning and data engineering techniques to get to the data and insights.
- 4+ years of experience with web analytics and marketing data analysis to drive solutions and strategy across digital marketing platforms
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics, measurement, methodologies and industry standards
- Excellent communicator with good design sense and natural presentations skills that can weave results into a narrative for business and creative teams to comprehend easily
- Can take a project from start to finish with minimal direction
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus
- Proficient with Tableau, Excel and / or other Data Exploration and Visualization tools
- Strong demonstrable understanding of Web Analytics (Adobe preferred)
- Solid grasp of fundamental statistical concepts and measurement methodologies
- Solid understanding of SQL, Teradata preferred
- Experience with R / Python is a plus
In this role, you would analyze marketing data to find insights and present it using compelling visualizations to various partners ranging from data science teams to leadership. This role also requires you to build measurement frameworks for the marketing projects while partnering with:
- The Strategy team to provide insights that will help define audience and campaign strategy
- The Creative team to provides insights for asset performance
- Producers for the timely delivery of insights
- Other Organizations at Apple to develop insights that advise marketing strategy
You will explore and derive insights using Web analytics tools, SQL, and visualization tools such as Tableau. You will also lead or contribute to the production of statistical models that use supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree with quantitative emphasis. Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Marketing Analytics, or related field.
Master’s Degree desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.