Director, Scaled Learning - Remote
As our company grows, so too do our people. The L&D team at Facebook plays a critical role in ensuring our employees have the tools and learning opportunities to multiply their impact at work and continually grow themselves as individuals and leaders. To support the quick-growing demand, we are hiring a Director, Scaled Learning. This individual will manage a team of learning architects & program strategists, drive a number of important initiatives globally, and bring innovation and fresh thinking to the way we develop people at scale.
Director, Scaled Learning Responsibilities
- Develop a long-term scalable learning strategy with the goal of building awesome experiences for Managers and Individual Contributors
- Develop a framework for integrating learning priorities for Managers & ICs as a part of Meta’s Global L&D organization generating alignment on investments and trade-offs
- Partner with L&D colleagues and cross-functional Partners to identify and drive a comprehensive development strategy across Meta at scale
- Partner with our cross functional teams to determine requirements on the future of learning as we grow in size & complexity
- Lead a team of learning architects to set and execute on this development strategy
- Provide content leadership for the learning team in the areas of manager development and IC Development. This work will include benchmarking existing industry solutions and developing new tools and programming in highly innovative ways to support our talent strategy. It will also include supporting program delivery and leader training deployed across the whole organization
- Provide support to business-facing L&D leaders and HRBPs as necessary to build organizational development strategy
- Participate as an active thought partner and team member to the Global L&D team and the HR leadership team, including attending regular team meetings and meeting strategic partners regularly to coordinate and agree on strategy and operational direction
- Provide quarterly data reporting, sharing insights on the impact of these interventions to the HR Leadership team at Facebook
- Drive ongoing ownership and support of learning measurement and assessment strategy and tools
- 12+ years experience in Learning and Development function
- 10+ years Learning Program Facilitation experience
- 10+ years Organizational Design and Consulting experience
- 10+ years proven experience in Instructional Design and Program Development
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Familiar with the online technology industry and the challenges and demands it places on HR professionals, including L&D
- Experience in leadership development, team development and nuanced facilitation of high stakes topics
- Proven track record and experience at both strategic and operational level with this industry or consulting to this industry sector
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Technology industry or startup
- Masters’ degree in a business or Human Resource discipline, and professional education and accreditation as a Human Resources professional
- Additional certifications with psychological diagnostic tools and industry recognized certifications for well-established content programs
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.