Director, Compensation Business Partner - Technology - Remote USA
Meta is seeking a compensation leader to drive the compensation business strategy for our technology organization. This position will have oversight of all strategic compensation decisions; and to deliver innovative, competitive, and analytically driven compensation solutions for the business.
This role will be a key strategic partner for multiple business leaders and HRBPs including being responsible for driving compensation strategy and governance in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders. This full-time role will report to the Head of Global Compensation.
Director, Compensation Business Partner - Technology Responsibilities
- Partner with business leaders & HRBPs to enable business outcomes by way of strategically influencing decisions aligned with Meta’s Compensation Philosophy
- Be a trusted advisor to HRBPs and business leaders, and take accountability on compensation decisions and strategy - must be able to influence and impact decisions at executive leadership levels
- This leader will be responsible for leading a team of compensation partners, directors and analysts with a focus on strengthening strategic partnership across the business and HR
- Demonstrate solid understanding of business priorities, challenges and needs while staying focused on strengthening our ability to attract, grow and retain top talent
- Drive teams to focus on consistency and a business focused approach to program consultation, thought partnership and executional excellence
- Partner closely with the job architecture team to bring business insights and play a key role in driving change management with the business
- Partner with Program Design and Executive Compensation teams, as well as other cross-functional partners to drive consistency in compensation planning, program administration, performance@ cycle and compensation investment prioritization for designated businesses
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including HR, Business, Legal, Finance and other stakeholders to drive strategic compensation solutions in a consistent manner
- Innovate and respond quickly to changing business and market realities and demonstrate openness and flexibility to business needs and client requests
- Lead with internal and market insights to drive compensation solutions with business. This involves providing strong project leadership and a laser sharp focus on driving key outcomes
- Lead direction on market analysis, benchmarking and job profile insights for new and existing roles in business
- As a member of compensation leadership team, be a thought leader, influencer and collaborator on a range of compensation and total rewards topics
- Enhance communication and effectiveness of our compensation programs
- Partner closely with recruiting organization to help Meta hire the very best in a challenging market for technical talent
- 15+ years of experience including experience in leading and influencing key senior stakeholders
- 5+ years of people leadership experience
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Economics, Statistics or similar field
- Proven thought partnership and strategic influence including experience working with senior HR business Partners, C-suite business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience leading large, diverse and distributed teams and motivating them to grow in their careers
- Analytical, consulting and project leadership experience
- Experiences in one or more of the following compensation disciplines: broad based compensation design, salary and incentive plan design and administration, international compensation, equity compensation, executive pay
- Experience with compensation analytics tools and benchmarking surveys
- Working knowledge of employment law and practices
- Compensation experience in technology, consulting, FinTech or gaming
- Advanced degree (M.A., MBA etc.)
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.