Insights Analyst - HR Technology - Remote
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Meta remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
The Insights Analyst is responsible for ensuring the efficiency and scalability of our HR technology team, identifying areas for improvement around our HR products, and building both long term and ad-hoc solutions. They will highlight challenges in our current HR products and use data and insights to improve the products and user experience. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, analytical, storytelling skills and will thrive managing concurrent projects while working with a global team to drive outcomes. SQL and Tableau proficiency is required.
Insights Analyst - HR Technology Responsibilities
- Apply expertise in qualitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support against business priorities
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of analytics teams
- Apply your technical expertise to help solve, inform, influence how our HR tools operate and support decision making for our HR technology team
- Use tools and programming languages like Tableau, Hive, R, Python, Workday, and many other internal tools to work efficiently at scale
- Maintain code-base (SQL) used to drive self-service tools, and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Partner with the Salesforce Admin and ensure all development meets enterprise standards
- Create and iterate on solutions and dashboards to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Enforce best practices and alignment with research, forecasting, analytics, and engineering teams
- Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- Document requirements with stakeholders, and partner with People Insights and People Analytics on broader changes to core dashboards and solutions
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes data analysis and visualization (e.g., computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics), or 6+ years of equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience with SQL (or similar language aimed at querying relational databases)
- 3+ years of experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software or other methods
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience processing and analyzing data sets, interpreting them for making business decisions
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence the overall strategy of the product
- Experience knowing when a question requires reporting on basic data vs. sophisticated statistical analysis
- Experience having effective conversations with clients about their support needs and requirements
- Experienced professionalism and customer-service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience with R, Python, or a similar scripting language
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data preferred (e.g. compensation, headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Strong project management skills
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $153,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.