HR Technology Content Solution Architect - San Francisco, CA
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create people-related strategies across the business. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Meta remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
We are seeking someone to join our team to create and lead technology solutions for HR content and knowledge management. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of back-end content strategy, content management architecture, and content API structures for reusability across channels and devices. We’re looking for an execution-focused individual who can look at the big picture from a user experience, technology and business standpoint. This role supports HR content and knowledge management strategy on a global scale.
HR Technology Content Solution Architect Responsibilities
- Work closely with HR program & product owners to understand strategic direction and goals of the business
- Identify and support transformative cross-functional initiatives to improve employee experience and business processes for HR through content management strategies, multi-channel distribution, and self-service
- Support shared vision across the HR and business functions by partnering with key internal business stakeholders
- Translate business strategy and stakeholder needs into documented business & technical requirements for engineering teams, including content architecture, event modeling, integration strategy, and taxonomy/ontology management
- Develop a content reuse strategy with taxonomy, conditional logic, variable definitions, terminology management, and business rules
- Clean up and optimize content component and terminology databases and taxonomies for different countries and legal/regulatory domains
- Design user-centric API ecosystems to drive new employee experiences across multiple platforms to unlock business capabilities and self-service capabilities
- Partner with engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions, define and enforce code standards and version control, and plan and manage user acceptance testing
- Partner with technology vendors to implement projects and develop new features
- Support team leads of technology professionals with a focus on HR products Collaborate with other technology leads and content strategists to maximize the potential of current technologies and influence the future investment roadmap
- Effectively leverage data dashboards and metric libraries to inform prioritization processes and engineering roadmaps
- Leverage user research to identify adoption opportunities for new products and improvements for current products, supporting user-centered activities such as concept testing and usability testing
- Maintain effective communication with project stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience implementing employee-centric HR technology solutions
- 5+ years of experience creating business requirements artifacts, including content architecture schemas and API service design
- 3+ years of experience leveraging agile methodology to deliver solutions in collaboration with product/application managers, designers, researchers, data specialists and developers
- Experience leading global technical projects end-to-end collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to drive business decisions & technology solutions
- Experience influencing at all levels of the organization, driving and implementing company-wide changes
- Proven experience with communications, relationship management, partnership building and leadership influencing skills
- Knowledge of different integration patterns and best practices such as event-driven design, synchronous vs. asynchronous, microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience with data, integration, and analytical related technologies (big data, relational data structures, industry reporting tools, etc.)
- Experience with content modeling, taxonomy and metadata, structured content, information architecture, and prototyping tools and approaches
- Enthusiastic about solving complex, system-to-system integration problems
- Experience effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders on transformational technology initiatives
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with global stakeholders and users
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $153,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.