Director, Recruiting Insights, Tech Recruiting - Washington, DC
At Meta, we pride ourselves on making data-informed decisions. This includes not only decisions we make about our platform, which serves over 2 billion users, but also how we learn more about our most valuable asset – our people. For instance, we use data to understand how to hire top talent, to ensure our people are engaged, and to support diversity.
We’re looking for an experienced analytics professional to lead the Meta Tech Recruiting team, as part of the broader Recruiting Insights Team. The Recruiting Insights team provides unbiased and strategic insights, analysis and proactive recommendations based on contextual analysis of recruiting data.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, and can effectively lead an analytics team, from both a stakeholder management and people leadership perspective. In this role, the candidate will serve as an active thought partner and consultant to recruiting leadership and use analytics to inform recruiting practices and strategies.
Director, Recruiting Insights, Tech Recruiting Responsibilities
- Lead a global team of analytics business partners to provide data, insights and recommendations to recruiting leadership, while ensuring they are productive, engaged, and thriving in their career.
- Provide thought leadership on topics of recruiting analytics and related intersections with People Analytics and the broader HR community based on industry best practices.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the business and recruiting leaders in order to influence recruiting strategy through data.
- Innovate and react quickly to changing business and market realities and demonstrate openness and flexibility to client needs and requests. Ability to drive decisions with Leadership on complex recruiting challenges at a rapidly increasing scale.
- Develop partnerships with key cross-functional teams to develop a holistic, data and research driven narrative for key stakeholders.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs.
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics and enable client self-service on routine queries.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our talent decisions. Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications, to technical and non-technical audiences.
- 12+ years of experience in an analytics or strategic HR consulting role.
- 5+ years of experience leading others and managing teams.
- Proven experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks.
- Demonstrated team leadership, partnership, influencing and communication experience with technical leaders.
- Demonstrated experience navigating a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- Demonstrated track record of dealing with very sensitive data, and exercising proven judgment and discretion.
- Experience influencing technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of an organization.
- Experience engaging directly with C-level clients and stakeholders.
- Experience in SQL and Tableau.
- MBA/MA/MS or equivalent work experience in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, organizational psychology).
- Experience working specifically with recruiting data (e.g., funnel analysis, candidate engagement, and other recruiting-specific work).
- Knowledge of statistical analysis (e.g., descriptive statistics and knowledge of statistical significance), quantitative research, and experience gathering and interpreting data.
- Experience leading a large global team.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.