eCommerce Product Management Intern - Bellevue, WA, USA
Role and Responsibilities
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, and are passionate about Technology and Innovation, Samsung is the place to be. Our dynamic culture offers both great challenges and great reward, while working among the very best talent in the industry on the most innovative products in the world. This is your opportunity to provide a fresh perspective to our ever-changing industry.
Position Summary and Project Details:
This summer you will have the exciting opportunity to work in our Product Management team for e-Commerce and Customer Care. You’ll be part of a team responsible for the Customer Care, including Paid
Care, Digital Service Request, post purchase product care and Order Help. You will help write specifications for new & exciting features we are building in the Samsung.com Care platform.
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support development of new products, services and business by deriving insights from the customer and company's perspective
- Write product specifications and work with UX designers to build the Mocks
- Work with development and quality assurance engineers to build and ship the features
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development
Apply now, if you are interested in:
- Product Management
- Customer Care Management
- Samsung eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills
- Software development and/or product management experience a plus
- Familiarity with the e-Commerce domain is a huge plus
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Proper work authorization
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
Skills and Qualifications
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
In order to comply with the federal vaccine mandate, Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Normal For All.