TQR Engineer - Austin, TX, USA
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the world with more than 3,000 employees and 2.45 million square feet of floor space. Samsung Austin Semiconductor has broad semiconductor process technology offerings serving customers in various application areas including mobile, consumer, networking/high performance computing, Internet of Things, RF and automotive. Since 1996, its parent company, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd has invested approximately $17 billion in Samsung Austin Semiconductor’s Austin, Texas campus, making it one of the largest direct foreign investments in United States history. Samsung Austin Semiconductor is a premier employer who provides a great place to work, as well as advanced and upskilled training to thriving employees. Visit www.samsung.com/us/sas.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor strives to be the World's Best Foundry.
The TQR Engineer will be responsible for data collection/analysis and verification from various reliability tools to ensure the Quality and Reliability of SAS Products. With training, TQR Engineer will learn how to drive all phases of reliability engineering for advanced CMOS technology nodes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Set reliability evaluation plans for intentional or accidental process changes.
- Arrange reliability data collection, working with TQR lab.
- Operate reliability test tools in TQR lab for specific test requirements or conditions.
- Run analysis on the reliability data for modeling and risk assessment.
- Request ET data collection requests for reliability monitoring of Samsung Fab.
- Continuously improve knowledge and skills with trainings.
- Workdays and hours: 1st-Shift.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science related field for junior-level Engineer position. If candidate completed relative course works for Semiconductor or has an experience in Semiconductor company, will be considered a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute proprietary software/hardware systems and adjust to procedure changes required.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem solving skills.
- Successful candidates will be detail and task oriented and place high value on customer service, teamwork and flexibility.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Normal For All.