Technical Campus Recruiter
Develops, implements, and/or maintains employment and other recruiting programs. Assists recruiting management in setting the college campus strategy for the identification, recruitment and qualification of college hires. May interview and screen entry level applicants in other areas.
Join an industry leader in assisting with setting the strategy for college campus recruiting. Work closely with Oracle management to identify internal hiring needs. Will interface with Oracle's iRecruitment web tool to support recruiting programs. Close candidate interviews and determine candidate expectations. Formulate offer package. May conduct reference checks. Maintain accurate applicant tracking records. Compile and analyze data and prepare reports for senior management.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment. Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Travel as needed. 2 years related experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 138600 in the subject line of the email.
Oracle is the #1 global provider of business software. With a market-leading presence in over 175 countries, we connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow. Join us and play an instrumental role in transforming the world of business.
Campus Relations adds substantial value to Oracle’s human capital, in line with its business objectives, by increasing the mind-share of Oracle brand among the academic community and by attracting & selecting the right early-in-career talent from the appropriate universities at a cost that suits the business model of the respective lines of business we support. We attend university functions, create on and off campus relationships and support many lines of business throughout Oracle, by partnering with them to secure top talent depending on their specific needs.
What You’ll Do
Campus Recruiters are responsible for the full-cycle planning and execution of the Oracle Campus recruiting strategy within their targeted schools and/or assigned line of business. This position will assist in the support of our North America Campus Recruiting programs. This position will develop internal and external facing relationships at the campus level and with Oracle Managers and work in support of the overall Campus Recruiting team efforts. While working as part of a strong dynamic team, the role requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a creative approach to networking and a willingness to work in a self-service environment. As a Campus Recruiter you will:
- Identify, Recruit and Qualify potential early in career talent for the hiring initiatives needed by the lines of business you support.
- Assist in the development and execution of the campus recruiting strategy including identifying creative approaches to campus recruiting.
- Build applicant pipeline through strategic sourcing including campus relationships/networking, technical industry and career focused conferences, online resources/tools, user groups, social engagements, and other active and passive sourcing channels.
- Participate in the candidate selection process.
- Plan and execute campus events and overall campus recruiting strategy.
- Develop a recruiting strategy with Oracle lines of business to ensure quality hires at the lowest possible cost.
- Determine interviewer lists for specific campuses and office visits.
- Schedule, plan and execute and manager interview events and office visits for candidates /managers.
- Work with multiple software tools including but not limited to: candidate tracking systems, online reporting systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and other required tools provided by campus’ career centers.
- Provide reports on various aspects of recruiting, candidates, new hires and activity to recruiting management, operations and Lines of Business.
- Ensure all recruiting guidelines are followed per Oracle Employee handbook, Oracle Recruiting Strategy, Compensation Guidelines, and local and federal recruiting requirements.
- Use social media tools to develop and maintain brand awareness on campus and in the general college community.
- Assist in the development of collateral material for all on campus recruiting.
- Travel as needed for specific campus events.
- 3+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience preferred; campus recruiting experience a plus.
- A bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, computer, and organizational skills.
- Specific experience in DEI/diversity recruiting.
- Knowledge of social and online tools to brand Oracle as a preferred employer of choice and to build strong active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proficiency with internal and external recruiting tools and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time and work in a remote-based role.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading the cloud. From intelligent business applications to infrastructure, we deliver tomorrow’s emerging technologies today, like the autonomous da...