Principal Talent Advisor
Partners with management in the identification, recruitment, and qualification of Oracle's top talent on a national basis. Develops and implements recruitment/resourcing programs.
As an Oracle recruiter you will expedite recruitment and staffing needs via internal and external resources to ensure open positions are filled with high caliber talent to meet current and future needs. Manage the full recruiting life cycle within assigned Oracle division(s). May serve as a technical specialist in sourcing, recruiting, and identifying qualified applicants for highly specialized and difficult to attract positions. Will interface with internet sourcing tools and Oracle's iRecruitment web tool.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated record of measurable success in a fast paced, high volume environment. Experience with targeting and recruiting top notch Oracle professionals. Ability to target candidates and cold call recruit individuals at all levels. Experience in a variety of sourcing methodologies and able to develop strategic recruiting programs. Ability to travel. 8 years recruiting experience in a high technology or agency environment. BA/BS degree.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 164901 in the subject line of the email.
- Source, engage and earn trust from candidates, teammates and hiring teams
- Experience and creativity recruiting security clearance candidates
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels of hiring manager and leadership
- Organizational skills to effectively handle multiple priorities
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently
- Ability to balance both client need and candidate experience
- Willingness and ability to have difficult conversations
- Negotiation skills; ability to close candidates and influence hiring managers
- Mentor to others in Talent Advisory
- Expects changes in priorities, and communicates the “why” as they collaborate with others
This role will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, qualifying and closing high quality, often passive talent, and creating programmatic approaches to hiring including a focus on building out engagement strategies with diverse populations in partnership with the designated client group(s). Primary area of focus will be Oracle many products and services.
Principal Recruiters are business consultants who bring operational excellence and creative ideas to multi-faceted, competitive challenges. They are trusted with strategic responsibility and ownership for securing the company's most business-critical assets - outstanding employees.
The Person In This Role Will
- Contribute to defining and leading the execution of recruiting strategy in partnership with the business and, potentially, with a team of sourcing recruiters.
- Take pride in your work and ensure operational excellence, including delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Lead meetings with business groups to include internal movement discussions and consult in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Own the preparation and delivery of open role status reports, leading reviews on active searches and calibration discussions.
- Recruit active and passive candidates, assess candidates, build and maintain network of diverse potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates.
- Use data to confidently identify roadblocks and solutions in the recruiting process as well as influence key stakeholders around important decisions.
- Prepare, deliver, and negotiate offer packages, helping Oracle attract and secure top industry talent.
- Gather market intelligence on compensation, titles and other employment trends and share internally to improve hiring strategy
- Share best practices to improve not only their performance, but that of their team around them.
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employe
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading the cloud. From intelligent business applications to infrastructure, we deliver tomorrow’s emerging technologies today, like the autonomous da...