Recruiting Director, People and Recruiting - San Francisco, CA
This role will lead the teams that hire for our People organizations inclusive of R4R and all HR functions within People@. You will lead a team of recruiting professionals focused on developing, driving, and executing on recruiting strategies that support our Facebook Recruiting and People organization. You will be part of the CoreBiz Recruiting leadership team and partner closely with your peers, Cross-Functional partners, and recruiting leaders to find the best builders for Facebook.
Recruiting Director, People and Recruiting Responsibilities
- Responsible for the leadership and delivery of talent for the Meta Recruiting for Recruiting (R4R) and People organization
- Lead your team to develop innovative and scalable solutions to proactively build diverse candidate pools and deliver talent to hiring leaders to meet business objectives
- Design custom and executable recruiting plans to drive the delivery of talent for Facebook Recruiting and People organizations
- Build excellent relationships with our client groups within Meta by, collaborate on hiring needs, planning for future talent needs, and delivering top talent for the organization
- Design and execute innovative sourcing strategies and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Share best practices in recruiting and sourcing as well as market data to educate hiring teams on market landscape for talent
- Build, engage, manage and develop a high-performing recruiting team in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and manage progress
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Deliver talent and manage candidate pipeline activity to meet or exceed hiring timelines and deliverables
- 12+ years of recruiting experience
- 6+ years of leadership experience managing recruiting professionals
- Experience in data analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Experience independently partnering with leadership and driving hiring initiatives
- Experience influencing senior leadership and executive teams
- Experience developing and executing sourcing/recruitment plans
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.