Staff Engineer - DV Infrastructure - Austin, TX, USA
Samsung is a world leader in Memory, LCD and System LSI technologies. We are currently looking for exceptional software and hardware talent to join our Samsung Austin R & D Center (SARC) in Austin, TX and our Advanced Computing Lab (ACL) in San Jose, CA. SARC was established in Austin, TX in 2010 to be one of Samsung’s strategic investments in high performance low power ARM based device technology. Presently our GPU design teams, located in Austin (SARC) and San Jose (ACL), are developing a GPU that will be deployed in Samsung mobile products. Our System IP team located in Austin (SARC) is working on Coherent Interconnect and memory controller architectures.
Role and Responsibilities
The Verification Infrastructure team within Samsung is seeking a highly motivated Engineer with past experience working on Design Verification flows and solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining highly complex, scalable and efficient Verification flows and solutions.
- Supporting regression management system, interactive user requirements, triaging of regression fails, revision control systems and working with outside EDA vendors
- BS Computer Engineering, BSEE, or comparable and 7 + years industry experience in a design verification role
- Proficient in System Verilog/UVM/OVM, and OOP/C++
- Experience with automation and scripting needed for Verification Front End tools and flows.
- Knowledge of Verification Tools (Simulators, Waveform debug tools) on how they work, how they interact, and what data they produce
- Hands-on experience on scripting using Perl, Ruby, Python, tcsh, zsh, and Makefile
- Knowledge about SQL style databases and query commands
- Knowledge of Source Code Repositories
- Experience with Compute Farm batching systems
Skills and Qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Background with working with multiple EDA vendors that support the integration of their Verification Tools.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Normal For All.