People Analytics Manager - San Francisco, CA
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to lead a team to develop sound research and analytics. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building a high performing team, developing strengths of individual contributions, strategic and tactical execution of a team roadmap, predictive analysis and research knowledge of large data sets and a good understanding of processes related to HR processes and programs. The ideal candidate will also have experience working on Diversity and Social Science questions.
People Analytics Manager Responsibilities
- We are looking for someone who is able to influence both within the People Analytics team and across our cross functional partners.
- The desired candidate will have experience creating and finding solutions where there is no predefined way of doing things.
- This person will use structured, analytical and strategic thinking to solve problems and be able to influence business partners.
- MA/MS in related fields or equivalent experience (ex: social psychology, economics, mathematics, social sciences)
- Demonstrated track record of applying statistical methods, such as linear and logistic regression, and research methodology to business problems
- Experience managing and analyzing data using tools such as SQL, R, or Python and experience troubleshooting others' analyses and code
- Experience managing team members from different disciplines and in different locations
- Experience road mapping, future planning, and strategy setting at both the team-level and project-level
- Experience communicating technical results to technical and non-technical audiences across all levels of an organization
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data
- Experience receiving feedback and adjusting behavior accordingly
- Coaching and people development skills
- 2+ years experience managing a team of researchers or quantitative focused analysts
- 6+ years of business experience in people, human resources, diversity or related field
- Presentation experience to senior management
- Experience doing analytics based research in Recruiting
- 3+ years experience working internally within a medium to large organization
- 3+ years direct management experience
- Understanding of data visualization principles
- Experience developing tools, conducting empirical research, practical implementation, knowledge of best practices
- Experience with data management and an understanding of data structures
- Experience in diversity, engagement and inclusion work
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $192,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.