Technical Sourcing Recruiter, Amazon Fulfillment Technology
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Robotics Recruiting team is looking for a Sourcing Recruiter to support a growing organization which is a part of a larger global Operations Technology Team. This team is responsible for exempt hiring in North America and this role will primarily focus on hiring for Software Engineering roles within the Amazon Fulfillment tech line of business.
As a Sourcer for this team you will cultivate talent sourcing channels, develop relationships with hiring managers, and close searches against tight deadlines. In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies and utilize your experience setting benchmarks and metrics. Our Recruiters thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your knowledge of sourcing hard to find candidates and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers. You will perform candidate generation, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service. Other offerings include outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
Amazon Fulfillment teach has offices in Seattle, Nashville, Austin and Arlington we are open to hiring recruiters in any of these locations!
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Work with client lead recruiters to help understand compensation ranges to properly articulate to candidates
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years technical recruiting experience recruiting software or technology leaders.
- 2+ years experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- 2+ years experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and client management skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work on a diverse team
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work hard, Have fun, Make History