DE&I Learning Architect, Learning & Development
At Meta, as our company grows, so too do our people. The Learning & Development team at Meta plays a critical role in ensuring our employees have the tools and learning opportunities to multiply their impact at work and continually grow themselves as individuals and leaders.
To support the quick-growing demand, we are hiring a new team member focused on the development driving inclusive learning at scale. Reporting to the Head of DEI Learning, this individual contributor role will support the design, development and rollout of our programming that continues to build a culture of inclusion. This role will be focused on managing the production of all aspects of program development and delivery, metrics and impact.
DE&I Learning Architect, Learning & Development Responsibilities
- Architect, design and lead organization-wide inclusive learning experiences, building inclusion capabilities for leaders, managers, employees, and teams at Meta
- Partner with the L&D Design & Development team, as well as other key client partner and vendor teams to deliver on operational strategy and annual plans for skill development programs and inclusion learning offerings
- Identify opportunities to optimize and make inclusion programs consistent globally while balancing the business need for flexibility
- Build out of additional tools, content, and offerings for our employees at Meta, based on our diversity and inclusion learning strategy
- Partner with HRBPs and Client Leads to ensure these strategies and plans are high-impact, relevant, and inclusive for all clients and regions
- Liaise with other stakeholders (People Analytics, IT, People Operations, Compensation) to integrate, assess, report and swiftly respond to progress and challenges related to our learning strategies
- Liaise and manage relationships with an external network of partners providing D&I content and facilitation
- Ensure quality, effectiveness and accountability to our Meta culture, standards and processes
- Bring truly innovative, cutting edge approaches to D&I to Meta with the ability to think outside the standard approach to D&I
- Provide regular data reporting, sharing insights on the impact of D&I learning and development interventions and anticipated course corrections for a scaling organization
- Systems-thinking approach to leadership, development and learning (i.e., balancing the development of employees in the context of their role, region, minority status and business realities)
- 10+ years experience in Human Resources functions
- 10+ years experience in Instructional Design and Program Development & Design
- 10+ years Training Program and Facilitation experience
- 3+ years in Diversity and Inclusion experiences
- Experience in leadership development, team development, coaching and nuanced facilitation of high stakes topics
- Experience influencing and working in an international setting or in a global organization with demonstration of cultural competence
- Experience both developing and operationalizing organization-wide strategies
- Master’s degree in education, intercultural education, or professional education
- Accreditation as a Human Resources and/or Organizational Development professional
- Experience working with underrepresented leaders and team development
- Knowledge with the online technology industry and the challenges and demands it places on HR professionals, including L&D
- Experience in technology industries
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $221,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Meta is helping build a future where people have more ways to play and connect in the metaverse. Welcome to the next chapter of social connection.