Manager, Technical Support 3
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Manager for Technical Support of the Target team, your goal is to lead a team of Technical Support Engineers. You will provide senior level mentorship for technical issues, regional support initiatives and account management. You will have successfully led a software and/or SaaS-based technical support team, are a creative problem solver who is passionate about customer success, case deflection strategies and premium service delivery.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work culture that everyone has an opportunity to craft. We value standout colleagues who love being a part of a team and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
What You’ll Do
- Direct management responsibilities for all designated resources, team objectives, morale and culture
- Motivate the team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Setting quarterly individual goals and providing ongoing performance feedback as well as formal performance appraisals
- Attract, hire and retain top talent for each functional role
- Evaluate measurement criteria to evaluate trends in organizational performance, including: customer satisfaction, operating efficiency, and product quality
- Advocate for your team to drive global visibility and collaborate across boundaries on process improvements, customer concerns, and local business objectives
- Engaging in support of key accounts and critical issue management
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum of 3 years of people management experience in a fast-paced, enterprise level, mission critical software support environment.
- Core skills/competencies include Leadership, Customer Relations, Performance Management, Process Management, Data Analysis, Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Business Insight, and Technical Curiosity
- Act as a role model to others: sets an example of integrity, ethical behavior and professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects multi-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) to effectively interact with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions or Adobe Digital Experience solutions a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences