Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you a highly-motivated self-starter and a champion of meaningful change?
The Sales Compensation Finance team is seeking a highly analytical data specialist to join our thoughtful and diverse group of analysts! We positively love working at Adobe, and we know you will too!
This role is responsible for end-to-end commission payment support and as such will undertake a variety of roles to ensure timely and meticulous completion of the monthly and quarterly payment cycle.
As Sales Compensation Analyst, your role will be to handle the complete commission process for Sales team members located globally. This will include calculating commissions, sending timely data to payroll, distributing individual statements and responding to commission queries. You will also partner with sales operations team members to produce timely reports in order to meet monthly payroll deadlines.
What you'll do
- Perform the entire commissions process focusing on the monthly commission calculations across all sales teams and provide timely and accurate accrual information to accounting team
- Maintain model with demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerBI and continuously review model and identify areas of potential improvement
- Administer and update Excel and PowerBI to ensure transparency for our sales team
- Partner with payroll and accounting to ensure proper payments each month
- Review and execute all compensation plans for new and existing sales employees
- Collaborate with Sales Ops for quota and results and ongoing alignment
- Verify that plans are working as expected and propose changes to plans where gaps are identified
- Ensure complete and accurate employee data and compensation plan detail across compensation systems
- Provide Ad-hoc analysis and track key performance metrics monthly.
- Run controls required for accurate payout of commissions
- Collaborate with payroll to provide accurate and timely payments to field employees
- Timely and accurate resolution of commissions questions/disputes from field employees
- Develop, maintain and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of compensation and sales team metrics
What you'll need to succeed
- BS in Business related field required
- Must be highly proficient with Excel, macro / VBA experience preferred
- Sales Compensation experience would be helpful
- Experience in PowerBi or an SPM or ICM system such as Xactly, Callidus, or Anaplan preferred
- Background of cross functional interaction with internal organizations including sales operations, finance, and payroll
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal and social skills required
- Quick learner with ability to achieve successful results with limited supervision often under tight deadlines. Attention to detail, problem solving, judgment, and initiative, critical for success
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Changing the world through digital experiences