Cloud Customer Experience Lead, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of customer-facing experience, working with executives, and driving customer development programs.
- Experience managing customer organizational structures, developing technology programs, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery.
- Experience driving digital development using cloud-based solutions (IaaS/PaaS) and managing initiatives across engineering, sales, support, and services.
- Master's degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
- 20 years of experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Experience leading large enterprise organizations through a people, process, and technology transformation of building and operating legacy, on-premise software to running full speed as a digital native in the public cloud.
- Experience with data center migration strategies, collaborating with channel partners/systems integrators.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud ecosystem.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and program management skills.
About the job
In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor to Google Cloud’s customers by enabling them to use Google’s Cloud products to achieve their business objectives. You will partner with customers to develop and execute success plans (e.g., organizational, programmatic, and technical strategies) to meet their business objectives and stakeholder goals. You will work with customers to remove organizational and technical barriers and identify opportunities to help customers expand their use of Google Cloud products. You will recommend best practices and organizational changes to accelerate their onboarding and migration plans. You will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements.
You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud, guiding customers through the people, process, and technology facets of their cloud transformation journey. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on Google Cloud exceeds their expectations.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive the successful adoption and on-boarding of Google Cloud at key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and build a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customer’s business within their industry and develop strategic road-maps.
- Guide IT executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of the cloud, and help them staff, train, and align their team members and partners to deliver on their cloud transformation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.