Senior UX Manager, Organization Admin (Shopify Plus) (Remote - US or Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
Shopify is on the mission to make commerce better for everyone, so businesses can focus on what they do best: building and selling their products. Our Plus Product line is responsible for providing scalable, flexible and affordable solutions to our largest merchants. We strive to make it easier and faster for Shopify’s biggest and most complex merchants to run their businesses. And we need you to accomplish our goal!
As Senior UX Manager, Organization Admin, you will be a leading member of a team charged with enabling large merchants to be nimble and adaptable. You will lead a multidisciplinary UX team of product designers, content strategists, and UX developers to deliver the best possible experience for our merchants around the world. You'll need excellent UX craft skills, and a strong track record of management and mentorship. We're a highly collaborative team, so you'll need to be someone who's fulfilled by helping groups work together to deliver real change.
You’ll be doing things like:
- Defining the experiences that enable a merchant to manage their organizations and assets across stores and channels, securely and efficiently.
- Crafting a deep understanding of merchant needs through qualitative and quantitative research, and leading teams to strategically build for those needs.
- Growing and championing a high-functioning UX organization that ships with the highest standards, comprised of designers, researchers, and content strategists.
- Collaborating with cross functional leadership from engineering, product and data to lead teams to ship products with tangible impact.
What do you bring to the table?
- You’ve owned and supported the entire product life-cycle UX of successful, high scale products.
- You’ve built and led large multidisciplinary UX teams, including research, product design, prototyping, and content strategy.
- You have a proven track record of leading teams to consistently deliver high impact products, with attention to detail, delight, and solving complex user needs. As a leader you’ve successfully built and grown effective teams in the past. You lead by example and are willing to do what it takes to help your team succeed. You foster inclusive and healthy environments where great work gets done.
- You have ways to influence broad collaboration and arrive at outcomes optimized for the merchant.
Shopify is now permanently remote and working towards a future that is digital by design. Learn more about what this can mean for you.
If you want to help Shopify shape the future of commerce, hit the “Apply now” button to submit your application. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.
This posting will close at 9am EDT on Monday, September 21st, 2020. You can expect to hear back from us (regardless of outcome) by Friday, September 25th by 5pm EDT.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making commerce better for everyone - remotely 💚