HR Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Facebook is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our team across Greater China. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Facebook culture as it scales. This is a full-time role based out of our Hong Kong office.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
- Partner with the leadership team and develop a solid understanding of the business environment and from that provide strategic business partnership & coaching to senior executives as well as a strong people vision
- Deliver on this vision through targeted initiatives including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building, all underpinned by sound data driven insight
- Build a strong people vision for team Greater China and create strong cross-functional partnerships to deliver on that vision
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate Manage key HR processes in close partnership with people managers (e.g. performance cycle, employee engagement survey action planning etc.)
- Integrate and partner with regional & global HR leaders in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business solutions
- Coach managers and help them drive effective career conversations, develop their teams by educating them on the FB career framework, tools and provide guidance on career plans/training plans based on individual goals and the goals of the group and/or geography
- Focus relentlessly on scaling our culture across the organization as part of our sustained growth plans
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Design and facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Participate and lead projects as an integral member of the extended HR community
- 10+ years HR experience in a high growth environment (preferably in a technology, or high-tech organization)
- 6+ years experience as an HR Manager, Business Partner or equivalent
- Knowledge of employment practices and industry trends across Greater China
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and strategically solve problems
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- An excellent communicator, with strong Chinese and English language skills
- Experience supporting Sales & Marketing teams and/or working in start-up environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.