Android Software Engineer
United States Remote
Every month, billions of people access Facebook products using mobile devices from across the world. Our mobile teams constantly push the boundaries of the user experience across all our apps, including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more, as a leader in an exciting and fast-paced industry that is evolving daily. We are seeking full-time Android Software Engineers to join our mobile teams. As an Android Software Engineer, you will specialize in building elegant products on world-class technologies that bring our social experiences to billions of people, anytime and anywhere.
We are looking for developers with experience in user interfaces, infrastructure, and/or tools supporting applications on Android using the Android SDK. If you are interested in joining a world-class team of passionate people and industry veterans who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Android Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for Android
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Build reusable Android software components for interfacing with our back-end platforms
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 1+ years experience building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
Your application has been successfully submitted.