Marketing Asset Specialist
Posted: May 31, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
We're growing and urge you to apply! We believe the role would place you in a highly energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience while providing extraordinary support for the team.
The Marketing Operations team focuses on facilitating the premiere video experience for all content types for a worldwide digital audience. Ideal candidates are not only passionate about entertainment, but also care deeply about the customer experience and can contribute to a diverse organization comprised of Partner Relations, TV App Services, Video Services, Music Video Content, Technical Operations, and Quality Control.
Our department responsibilities include liaising with Creative and Marketing on global video assets for both on and off platform promotion of our Apple Original content; timeline management of all video, audio, and ancillary assets; as well as collaborating with localization, metadata, archival and more. We are a group of self-starters that thrive in a team-oriented environment. We utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to arrive at efficient solutions in support of our collective goal: To provide a truly extraordinary customer experience globally for every AppleTV+ consumer.
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience in Marketing Operations at a studio, streaming service or marketing agency
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You've got an ability to see the big picture and are comfortable with a level of ambiguity.
- You should exhibit confidence in calling out issues and presenting to senior management on project status and schedules.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You show an ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence, translating between business owners and technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Results-oriented, upbeat, and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining and keeping a sense of humor.
- A deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Music, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, Trailers, Apple TV+, etc.)
The Marketing Asset Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of global Marketing materials for both on and off platform use, and archive. Working alongside the Marketing, Localization and Distribution teams, your duties would include, but not be limited to:
· Confirming intended usage and release timing for all Marketing assets
· Tracking of all incoming source Marketing assets
· Ordering of globally localized Marketing assets
· Being the key stakeholder for final delivery of all source Marketing assets
· Representing the group in various meetings
· Monitoring all milestone and partner due dates
· Updating schedules
· Issuing alerts if the project due date is in danger
· Providing status reports to AMP Video Services and other stakeholders through to final delivery
· Working with internal creative teams and 3rd party vendors on workflows and QC
· Analyzing reports
· Troubleshooting issues
· Managing sign off for finals assets before they enter the production pipeline
· Supporting our partner team with global artwork marketing deliverables as needed
Education & Experience
College education preferred, and/or 8+ years of experience in Marketing Operations and/or Marketing Asset Workflow
Your application has been successfully submitted.