Operations Manager, Creative Services & Global Production Team
Posted: Jun 1, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
We're searching for a Cross Functional Operations Manager that is oriented towards culture, innovation and collaboration. Someone who is able to bring vision, passion, organization and insight to the team and projects.
This role is based in our Culver City, CA office and is part of the Creative Services and Global Production Team. This team develops and produces editorial content, events and experiences across Apple Services. The Operations function is responsible for supporting the health and longevity of the team, and the business at large, by making sure the right systems, tools and processes are in place to remove barriers and increase creative efforts and efficiencies.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a project management or operations role, working across content and entertainment.
- Proven experience assessing, innovating and implementing tools, systems and processes that support the internal, cross functional and external partners workflows.
- Able to forecast and plan project needs based on the pipeline and team’s utilization in order to inform decision around workload. Proactive communicator when changes around project plans need to be made based on priorities or overall team bandwidth.
- Detailed and diligent in summarizing and circulating key information for the necessary team in order to progress projects in a timely manner, in line with forecasts and resourcing capabilities. Able to pull needed data to aid in proactive, strategic and thoughtful planning and decision making.
- Skilled at creating reports and summaries that give access to the projects that are in the pipeline vs. active, noting key takeaways that support Leadership in making necessary decisions around the work, budgets and resources.
- Highly capable in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects. Able to respond and adapt to the needs of the business, ensuring a high standard of work is implemented in a timely manner. Able to proactively communicate when changes need to be made from a process or project perspective.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines. Proficient in Airtable, Keynote, Pages and Numbers. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Operations Manager working across all Lines of Business.
- Navigate and optimize project planning and management tools and programs in order to forecast, kick off and track progress across the Team’s work.
- Work with established partners to set up accurate and comprehensive project plans with consideration to strategic, development and production timelines, deliverables, etc. Delivery timely recaps ensuring all necessary parties are clear on the plan and next steps.
- Partner with the Planning and Finance leads to ensure all weekly, monthly and quarterly status meetings and reports are created and delivered.
- Ensure teams stay updated and trained on any and all new or improved process and tools needed to manage the work. Lead the comms across wider team related to new ways of working.
- Work closely with both the Creative Operations Lead, Finance and Planning teams to ensure project data, shared tools and weekly reports are in sync and presented holistically.
- This role reports into the Senior Operations & Planning Manager
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.